Uniden Beartracker 885 Hybrid plus scanner
Hybrid CB Radio / Digital Scanner
The BearTracker 885 does what no other CB radio can do: it can keep you up-to-date with current public safety activity anywhere in the US and Canada* by scanning for police, fire, ambulance, and/or DOT radio traffic. No need to worry about changing scanner programming as you drive. The included GPS allows the BearTracker 885 to automatically select nearby channels from its nationwide database without you having to lift a finger. We update that database every week, so if something changes where you are (or where you are going to be), simply load the latest using the included BearTracker Update Manager. The database includes all known* analog and digital channels, so all you have to do is drive and listen.
BearTracker Warning System alerts you whenever there is nearby public safety radio traffic. The BearTracker 885 does this by checking the low-power signal produced by the radio in the public safety vehicle, so if you get an alert, you know that there is activity within only a couple of miles from you. Best of all, this feature is legal to use… even in commercial interstate commerce vehicles.**
And, of course, the BearTracker 885 is a full-featured CB Radio, too. It has 40-channel CB operation, 4-Watt RF power, a 7-color display, a SWR meter for precision antenna tuning, RF Gain, Mic Gain, PA mode, Talkback, and NOAA Weather with Alert. The ergonomic noise-cancelling microphone is designed to enhance your transmissions, even in the noisy environment of a tractor-trailer cab.
- Full-Featured 40-Channel CB Radio
- Digital Trunktracking Scanner: Receive police, fire, ambulance, and DOT dispatch transmissions wherever you are in the US and Canada*
- BearTracker Warning System: Legal alternative to Radar Detectors. Alerts you when nearby public safety transmissions are detected.
- GPS Included: Allows the BearTracker 885 to automatically select nearby scanner channels to monitor.
- Nationwide Scanner Database: Includes all known police/fire/ambulance/DOT channels in use in the USA and Canada*
- Weekly Updates: Free updates keep the scanner database current so if an agency changes channels, you won’t be left behind.
- Simple, distraction free operation: No need to program or select scanner channels.
- 7-Color LCD Display
- Weather Alert
- PA Function
- Wireless Mic Compatible
- Digital and Analog Police/Fire/Ambulance/DOT scanner
- Scan system types include conventional analog, Motorola, LTR, EDACS, APCO P25 Phase I and Phase II
- Includes VHF, UHF, 700/800 MHz
- Quick avoid for unwanted channels
- Individually select types of channels to receive
- BearTracker Warning System
- SWR Meter
- Antenna System Check
- CB/Scan priority audio selection
- Mic and RF Gain